Friday, March 13, 2009

Road Trip

It's been quiet on the medical front here lately. I did get a clean bill of health from my dermatologist yesterday which made me happy considering how much time I spend in the sun. On Wednesday Dan and I made a day trip by train to Washington, DC. We had fun and saw several major attractions while we were there. Next Friday I have an appointment with a new cardiologist. So, we'll see how that goes. I daydream often about the heart valve problem trying to figure out how much time I have left before it finally goes. One year? Two? More? Who knows?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good luck meeting with your new cardiologist. I have a friend up in Canada that just received a new pulmonary valve via cath. Hopefully they start offering this option down in the US soon!