Tuesday, January 6, 2009

An Important Day

Well, today is an important day for me and those who care for and support me. I get a CT scan, EKG, chest X-Ray and then I meet with my surgeon, Dr. Bavaria, at the University Of Pennsylvania hospital. I expect that we'll have a game plan worked out by the end of the day and I'll have a much better idea about the condition of my coronary arteries and aorta, and a good idea in regard to the timing of surgery. Unfortunately, I'm battling a sinus cold that I've been unable to shake for weeks. Nevertheless, I'll make my way over to the hospital in West Philadelphia a little later this morning to start getting the testing done.

2 comments:

WPBNYC and Anything Else said...

I am sending you my love and healing energy Jim.....

Jim Kelly-Evans said...

Thanks, Barbara...I really appreciate your support.

Jim