Friday, January 14, 2011
Stable: We'll Take It!
Photo: Loki, our Burmese kitten, at seven months
Everything is pretty stable. I'm still doing my twice a day 1 hour walks. I usually log four to five miles a day, seven days a week, weather permitting. I don't feel as though things are getting any worse. Of course, there is no way to feel any changes in the size of the aorta. That assessment will have to wait until the echo in April. I did have my annual physical last Monday. I need to diet... but other than that I passed it. So what else is new?